In order to stop the spread of COVID-19, our club has set up the following safety plan to ensure our instructors, members and families are in a safe and healthy environment.
1) All instructors and members are asked to stay home and stop coming to the Dojo for at least 14 days, if
- they have had symptoms of COVID-19
- they have traveled outside of Canada within the last 14 days
- they have been identified by Public Health as a close contact of someone with COVID-19
- they have been told to isolate by Public Health
2) Quick COVID-19 checklist will be performed every day before the instructors start the class.
3) Temperature checks will be performed on every instructor, member and family when entering our facility. Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entry.
4) Physical distancing, mouth mask, regular cleaning, and hygiene will be carried on during the time in the facility.
5) Everyone is required to wearing a mask when entering the facility. Physical distancing will be enforced during the class.
6) Additional safety will be added base on the updated Provincial Health Order.
WorkSafeBC’s Prevention Information Line at 604.276.3100 in the Lower Mainland (toll-free within B.C. at 1.888.621.SAFE).