By order of the PHO, proof of vaccination will be required to access some events, services and businesses. Starting September 13, you must have at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. By October 24, you must be fully vaccinated.
The requirement applies to all people born in 2009 or earlier (12+) and covers:
- Indoor ticketed concerts, theatre, dance, symphony and sporting events
- Indoor and outdoor dining at restaurants, pubs and bars
- Nightclubs and casinos
- Movie theatres
- Gyms, pools and recreation facilities (Does not include youth recreational sport)
- Indoor high intensity group exercise
- Indoor organized gatherings like weddings, parties, conferences, - - meetings and workshops
- Indoor organized group recreational classes and activities like pottery and art (Does not include K to 12 school and before and after school programs)
- Post-secondary on-campus student housing. Note: Students must be partially vaccinated by September 7
- Events, businesses and services will ask to see your proof of vaccination and valid government ID.
The requirement is in place until January 31, 2022, subject to extension.
Therefore, all regular members and instructors are required to have one dose vaccination by September 13 and fully vaccinated by October 24 in order to join our Dojo classes. Thank you for your attention.